What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RcZ electric woes - mirror and interior fan

Mberry77

Reaction score
Hi all

I just picked up a 2010 RCZ from an auction and have some issues. Apologies if already covered off already.

1. Interior heating /air con fan doesnt work. Buttons light up but fan doesn't go. Any ideas what this may be?

2. Left wing mirror doesnt move. It neither folds in or moves using controls. Incidently the right mirror moves ok but by putting switch in left position.

3. Some of the radio buttons on the steering wheel stalk dont work. To replace it does steering wheel have to come off?

Hope you can help

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, some electrical issues can be put down to requiring a bsi reset there is a procedure to go through explained in a recent post, just do a search on the forum for it.
Let us know how you get on 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Also, water ingress into the boot lock has been known to throw up all kinds of weird electrical issues, might be worth checking that out before staring to replace things.

Mberry77

Reaction score
Tried all of the above and no joy.

How does audio stalk behind steering wheel come off as buttons broken? Is it taking of the wheel or a bit of trim?

Pedro

Reaction score
Take off steering wheel cowling (covers your stalk controls) then see if independent stalks are screwed on to the column if they are your in luck I will try & check in the Workshop manual tonight to see if they are listed in the electrics

Mberry77

Reaction score
Done the stalks ok, it was easier than I thought.

Any more ideas on the heating fan? Im going to change resister, is it under steering wheel?