What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Electric seats issue

Ross_Russev

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I've read the topic here, but found no answer for my question, so I'll go ahead with it. I have an RCZ with el. seats, memory etc., but what I cannot understand is, why when I flip the back side of the seat, so that I can access the rear seats - the driver and passenger seat does not move forward, like it used to do on my previous 406 / 407 Coupe? I hardly believe, that in a model like the RCZ this is an absent function, but still - gotta ask.
Thanks in advance :)

Pedro

Reaction score
You do have the ignition on when you want it to move?

Ross_Russev

Reaction score
No, haven't tried this as on the both coupe wasn't required - you think it might be from this?

Pedro

Reaction score
You have to switch it on on my 200 GT so I assume yours has the same function don't forget they need power to energize the motors ?

Ross_Russev

Reaction score
Will check, but it's weird, having in mind that the 407 had also electric seats, and didn't needed the inginition on. Will try tommorow as now it's in the service box and will give feedback.