What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rcz clothing

A

Anonymous

well gang weve had the fab keyrings is there now anyone out there that either designs or can print tee shirts ect could we have something like www peugeot rcz forum on the front and possibly something on back we all love the forum and have we got an arty sort out there that can take this to a conclusion so we can all purchase them after all christmas is not far away look forward to any input after all i do get fed up of socks and boxers :dance:

A

Anonymous

Good idea about the t-shirt. It is something I have looked in to but was putting off until there are a few more members on here. If there is enough interest I don't see why not. All you thoughts welcome...

A

Anonymous

great idea :thumbup: maybe we could have RCZ Forum on the front and are forum name on the back

A

Anonymous

Sounds like something both genders might be interested in, unlike the watch which, although lovely, wouldn't be practical for me :( .

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ MATT said:
great idea :thumbup: maybe we could have RCZ Forum on the front and are forum name on the back

That's a good idea Matt. When we do get round to having a BIG RCZ meet, we could all one one and we would know who each other is :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

i know some one who could make them to order in small numbers or one offs if you want to take it further i will ask him a price