What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ clock

A

Anonymous

only had the car for a month but peugeot need to change the clock because i show the wrong time . has any one had the same thing happen?

A

Anonymous

brittenterry said:
only had the car for a month but peugeot need to change the clock because i show the wrong time . has any one had the same thing happen?

Hopefully this answers your question and means you can change the time, not peugeot...

"The analogue clock, located between the central vents of the dashboard, does not have an adjustment button. To set the time, refer to the section relating to your multifunction screen's configuration menu. The clock is synchronised with the multifunction screen time; once the
the setting has been confirmed on the multifunction screen, the hands will turn to synchronise with the screen, and each time the ignition is
switched on."

Go to the following link if you need more in depth instructions on how to change the time on the clock
http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/dd ... _en_us.htm

A

Anonymous

its been in to service two time now and they can not fix it so it need a new clock unit in the car.
they even contect the car to the internet to let peugeot in france try to do it, but they could not . so i have to wait until a new clock unit turn up.

A

Anonymous

I'm currently in the dealer's demonstrator (my GT HDI is in with a noise from the clutch) - the demo car has a problem with the analogue clock showing the wrong time.

A

Anonymous

the dealer fix the clock then they said they are going to replaced the clock any way but do not know when the new clock unit will be in . but now the clock has gone wrong again and now is 2 hours behind