What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ arrives today!

A

Anonymous

Hi all, just wanted to say hi as my RCZ arrives today! Gone for the 2.0 hdi sport in black...bit like a kid on Christmas eve!

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: u'll fell like that for couple of months don't forget some photos of ur new toy, black was my 2nd choice of colour :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Bet you can't wait! 8 days for me...

What options did you go for?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum for starters :)

Enjoy your new ride, I'm sure you will. Look forward to seeing some photos of your beauty when you eventually stop driving her ;)

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Jonesie, you are going to have a big smile on your face for a few weeks now. Happy Motoring :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

Enjoy your new ride, I'm sure you will. Look forward to seeing some photos of your beauty when you eventually stop driving her ;)
RCZ1 your post is full of innuendos. I am shocked :lol:

ksb

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:

Ron! lol!

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:

:lol: :lol: Although...I think it says more about YOU than RCZ1!!! ;)

A

Anonymous

ksb said:
Ron! lol!
It got me to wondering..... if this is the forum for starters then what on earth do the members of the forum for the experienced get up to? :crazy:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
ksb said:
Ron! lol!
It got me to wondering..... if this is the forum for starters then what on earth do the members of the forum for the experienced get up to? :crazy:

As long as you don't start complaining about having a saggy "seat" given all your experience...!!! ;) :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:

Ronny Ron, you are a naughty young man :). That was posted in all innocence - you know me ;)

As for a forum for the experienced well that would be lessons in how to jack up ones car ......... ! Oh har ;)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:
ksb said:
Ron! lol!

As long as you don't start complaining about having a saggy "seat" given all your experience...!!! ;) :lol:

:lol: