What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ 24 hour test driver - Noobie

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Robbie here.

I've got a 2010 plate RCZ parked outside the office on a 24 hour test drive. Its the 156 GT model with the leather, voice activation and sav nav/bluetooth etc in black with white interior. It's a totally looovely car. Im still in ownership of my faithful 2004 406 coupé 2.2HDI. It's time to move on though as the mileage has crept up to 90k :(

The RCZ has got 15k on the clock and the dealer isn't budging on the price (£17,990), just wondering if it's actually worth all that money. The drive is pretty amazing and the handling is lovely, comfortable seating and the sat nav works like a charm. Certainly turned some heads this morning on the Motorway!

A

Anonymous

Robbiej said:
Hi all,

Robbie here.

I've got a 2010 plate RCZ parked outside the office on a 24 hour test drive. Its the 156 GT model with the leather, voice activation and sav nav/bluetooth etc in black with white interior. It's a totally looovely car. Im still in ownership of my faithful 2004 406 coupé 2.2HDI. It's time to move on though as the mileage has crept up to 90k :(

The RCZ has got 15k on the clock and the dealer isn't budging on the price (£17,990), just wondering if it's actually worth all that money. The drive is pretty amazing and the handling is lovely, comfortable seating and the sat nav works like a charm. Certainly turned some heads this morning on the Motorway!

its the 5k miles thats keeping the price up mate the sat-nav is a £1400 extra as well and it sounds like its got upgraded leather into bargain with the leather seats being that colour test driving the car for 24 hours these dealers aint daft as its going be even harder to say no when handing back but in all honesty i think its £600-£700 too much drop it back off and walk straight into your 407 drive away and wait for a phone call later on in the day ;)

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Robbiej said:
Hi all,

Robbie here.

its the 5k miles thats keeping the price up mate the sat-nav is a £1400 extra as well and it sounds like its got upgraded leather into bargain with the leather seats being that colour test driving the car for 24 hours these dealers aint daft as its going be even harder to say no when handing back but in all honesty i think its £600-£700 too much drop it back off and walk straight into your 407 drive away and wait for a phone call later on in the day ;)

I'm going to walk back in to the Dealers later and see if they will drop the price another grand and take it form there.
Ta!

A

Anonymous

Any more thoughts before I bugger off to the dealers would be wonderful!:)

A

Anonymous

Robbiej said:
Any more thoughts before I bugger off to the dealers would be wonderful!:)

I Wouldnt think they will take a grand off mate as there aint many rcz with that mileage and spec at £17k but good luck with the deal :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

i had a look on autotrader you can get 200bhp gt 10 plate 8k miles for £17,300 there are few sport models in the £15-£16k bracket