What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rare Colour

A

Anonymous

Hi All,
I see according to the poll, Mercury Grey is looking like being the rarest colour, so when mine finally arrives :( I will have a rare car in the rarest colour. :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

I love mercury grey I think Its the best colour wish I'd ordered it instead of white

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Let's face facts here, any colour seen on the road today is extremely rare. :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats true, I still haven't seen one on the road yet :!:

A

Anonymous

I just love the shape I think the RCZ looks great in any colour :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I have seen all the colours now and I can honestly say I think the car looks fantastic in all of them :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I think all the colours look good apart from amber red, and Im not overly keen on charcoal

A

Anonymous

Was going to get Dolphin Blue but changed my mind and went for Mercury Greyand she looks fantastic in that colour.

Glad i changed.

A

Anonymous

mikepy said:
Thats true, I still haven't seen one on the road yet :!:

That's the most common colour going. That one that's almost impossible to see. Seen loads in that colour. See through like.

Just glad I've gone for Dolphin Blue......not that I can see it....although the dealer assures me it does exist :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

i got mercury grey looks stunning possibly the best to keep clean summer and winter but it does look good in alll colours