What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

radio reception in the rain

FGRob

Reaction score
Have you tried driving along with your arm out the window see if that stops it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No in short - I've had plenty of experience in the rain always sounds good to me, although in heavy rain it makes a noise on the roof :eek:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Haven't noticed any issues with the reception.

I'll keep my ears peeled and let you know.

A

Anonymous

Hi Vass, I live in Yorkshire and looking at your location I would presume u live in the south. I travel to the southern regions all the time in many different vehicles and have been doing so for years. I have found that the reception is very poor in the south compared to the Northern regions. I know this won't help u with your problem but it is a problem which frustrates me as I am constantly scanning for better channels and reception to listen to.

yours jrs.

A

Anonymous

No, but I have noticed that the stereo doesn't always pick up my I-phone music files even when it has recognised the phone, don't know if that's just me.

A

Anonymous

Interesting - I had static when listening to BBC podcast from my USB stick coming home in the (very heavy) rain last night. I thought it had been a bad recording (which would have been a first) wonder if it could be something else. Either way it wasn't bad enough to worry about, just odd.