What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Radiator hoses - why so hard to find?

RossJ

Reaction score
So today I tackled the thermostat housing replacement (thermostat stuck open) on my 2013 THP200 (RPO 10003), but had to abort after draining all the coolant when I discovered the lower radiator hose was practically melted and stuck fast to the thermostat housing, if I pulled any harder to get it off it would have torn and I'd be unable to drive it.

So now I'm trying to source some new hoses to go on when I attempt the job again, but I'm having trouble finding the right ones on any sites. Accoridng to ServiceBox the parts I need are:
1351 WA - Upper hose
1352 32 - Lower hose

These parts just don't seem to exist on any sites including ebay, but others are listed for the RCZ but with different part numbers. Are there any others that would work instead of these part numbers? It seems to me that the difference is in the radiator end connection - my car has the metal clip that needs prising out and a hard plastic connector, whereas the ones I'm seeing online just have a jubilee clip fitting.

Help!

RossJ

Reaction score
Additionally, I found the turbo air intake pipe was split, the part number is 1440.S4 but everything I'm finding online is 1440.Q6!!

Pedro

Reaction score
Ebay were busting up a few 2014s a few weeks back?