What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

R seats, sqeeking

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

Picked up my RCZ R today and when I came home I noticed that the driver seat sqeekes getting in and out the car. Is this a problem that any other R owners experienced? I have the actual R seats, so not the full leather/electric ones.

Thanks! :)

Sander

A

Anonymous

I really hope it's that simple, think I'll pay a visit to the dealer soon. Hope they can sort it out real quick :)

howardf

Reaction score
On my 200gt I have the same problem....seat has started to creak when I change gear or go over bumps / around corners.......

A

Anonymous

So far no problem with my R seats. Hopefully that will stay the same and that you get it sorted.

Andy.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
No squeking on my R with over 31.000 miles and multiple in and outs each day.

A

Anonymous

sandervh2 said:
Hi guys,

Picked up my RCZ R today and when I came home I noticed that the driver seat sqeekes getting in and out the car. Is this a problem that any other R owners experienced? I have the actual R seats, so not the full leather/electric ones.

Thanks! :)

Sander

Did you get any joy out of the dealer????? Mine has started squeaking! Only 4000 miles. Driving me nuts!!! Cant cope with squeaks or rattles. I originally lifted the seat one notch of the lowest setting. It then developed another a secondary squeak. So I now have a choice of two different squeaks depending on my mood!

DRTDVL

Reaction score
We had this issue, drove us mental! One dealership replaced the seat base, and that didn't work (it was also broken) and another said they would look after it after 2 months of its still squeaky arguments with the old dealership the new one apparently greased it all up and it's been fine since...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk