What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quotes

A

Anonymous

How do we transfer a quote from one thread to another. I know it's simple if staying within the same thread but I'm sure I've seen quotes on threads that came from another thread.
Or maybe I haven't :crazy:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
How do we transfer a quote from one thread to another. I know it's simple if staying within the same thread but I'm sure I've seen quotes on threads that came from another thread.
Come on jactac, we used to mess about with our "misquotes" all the time.
jactac said:
so, simply copy and paste from the other thread and do the same as this

A

Anonymous

Ron you can do that because your using a quote from me in this thread then playing with the text, but how do we bring over an actual quote from another thread ?

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Ron you can do that because your using a quote from me in this thread then playing with the text, but how do we bring over an actual quote from another thread ?
All you need do jactac is to type in the [quote equal sign(=) "username"] (say RCZ1) paste the message and then type [/quote] like so

RCZ1 said:
Says, you must always wash your RCZ with the brush supplied at the fuel station
:lol:

A

Anonymous

Ron I think I'm having a blonde day.
I just cant work out what you mean :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Cheers Ron,
In work at moment, try and ring on my next meal break or if I get 2 mins :beer:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:

Kerry, All you need to do is type in the symbols before and after what text you want to include. The problem is that by showing you what to type it becomes a quote and you cannot see what I mean. So simply take a random post as if you want to comment on the quote and press the "quote" icon. Copy the symbols and words before and after the text line. that you can see. Inserting the text that you want in your actual quote.

Example [quote="RCZ1" (I have missed out the final symbol to avoid this becoming a quote so it might make it clearer what I'm trying to show you) then you copy and paste whatever you want to in next and finally you type in the symbols at the end which are [/quote (and again I have deliberately missed out the final symbol

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
JWT is amazing

AWW thanks RON!