What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quick question about the audio system

A

Anonymous

I´m about to get a RCZ this next saturday, i ´ve been in contact with a local dealer that finally found exactly the model i´m looking for so i pay some money in advance to block any other buyer. :D

However, the lady on the phone (i will see the car in person in a few days) didn´t seem to know everything i asked her, so she just sent me pictures.

My question is regarding the audio system, here are the pics, you can see the front speaker being JBL, and also the nav system with the superior unit , does this setup means the car has the complete JBL Hi Fi System, with the 240w amplifier?

A

Anonymous

frankvdb said:
Yes, you have the NG4 sat-nav with JBL option, which is the same as I have and is the best you can have from the factory.

Great to know :clap:

Got an email from the lady, the car has the JBL Hi Fi Pack plus the Integral Leather Pack and the Nav System Pack (i´m not sure this is a pack itself)

frankvdb

Reaction score
Note that you can check that it's integral leather from the color of the stitching: if it's dark it's integral and if it's light it's faux leather (which is still very nice and if you don't know it you'd think it's real).
It's not so easy to see in your pictures but it looks like dark stitching, so integral leather.
BTW you should check whether it has the Xenon lights (vision pack).
You can see that easiest by checking presence of washers under the headlights which is part of the vision pack only.

A

Anonymous

frankvdb said:
Note that you can check that it's integral leather from the color of the stitching: if it's dark it's integral and if it's light it's faux leather (which is still very nice and if you don't know it you'd think it's real).
It's not so easy to see in your pictures but it looks like dark stitching, so integral leather.
BTW you should check whether it has the Xenon lights (vision pack).
You can see that easiest by checking presence of washers under the headlights which is part of the vision pack only.

I will say it doesnt have the vision pack, am i right?

Here is the front:

A

Anonymous

My favorite colour, gutted they stopped offering it before I got mine

renegade79

Reaction score
frank is correct. that car does have vision pack. very nice colour indeed and it must have every available option on it. If I were you I'd snap it up!! :dance:

At the Yorkshire meet last May there was only one shark grey in attendance out of 32. It truly is a rare beast!!

Tomas_90

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
frank is correct. that car does have vision pack. very nice colour indeed and it must have every available option on it. If I were you I'd snap it up!! :dance:

At the Yorkshire meet last May there was only one shark grey in attendance out of 32. It truly is a rare beast!!
I'd so like an R in Shark Grey! That would be the best combination ever!

howardf

Reaction score
stevebasshead said:
My favorite colour, gutted they stopped offering it before I got mine

+1

Think this was one of the best colours available, shame they dropped it from the line up.

Cracking looking car and spec you've got there,....... Just need to upgrade the door cards :wink: :wink:

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this in. Funnily enough exactly the same colour of my previous 308 sport. Not been on the forum for a while.
Just got word of renegade79 new car. Hope he will be back behind the wheel of a RCZ again in the future....

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11/
cecc58e38d3e7aaa4aa4def6819f159d.jpg
No new photos at the moment but will do as soon as it gets a coat of wax for the winter months....

Great choice of car and colour showty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk