What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Question from a newbie - folding mirrors

A

Anonymous

Do the RCZ mirrors fold automatically when you lock the doors with the keyfob?
If not is this something that can be programmed by the dealers like you can with BMW's?
Cheers

A

Anonymous

Actually - just read my manual as mine is due for a service. It says "the folding and unfolding of the door mirrors using the remote control can be deactivated by a PEUGEOT dealer". Having said that my local dealer couldn't even programme the seat positions!

A

Anonymous

Yep mine fold as well, and the wife can even program the seat position, so they may wish to "get sorted" at that dealer

A

Anonymous

Mine Do. It is easier to See if your car is lock or not.

A

Anonymous

Mine do when locking but I'd also like to retract them when sitting inside the car without locking, does anyone know if that's possible?

A

Anonymous

It is indeed. Flick the wing mirror switch to the central position and then flick it towards you. This will fold the mirrors inwards. Flick the switch a second time to unfold them.