What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

quad exhaust.

A

Anonymous

is the sound of the exhaust better or is it a waste of money?

RCZ1

Reaction score
There's no difference in exhaust note. Its a personal decision as to whether you go for the quad exhausts or not. Some like them, others don't. I like them but I'm a bit cautious to have them done fearing that the won't be done properly after reading a thread on this forum.

A

Anonymous

right i see, i really like them and since i work in a garage id just do them, anyone know how much they cost to buy?

A

Anonymous

I believe that my feline exhaust cost me £650 fitted. Purely aesthetic, no increase in power, performance or sound.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I believe that my feline exhaust cost me £650 fitted. Purely aesthetic, no increase in power, performance or sound.

sports cat and feline exhaust... hmm that would be nice ill have to save :) haha

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
There's no difference in exhaust note. Its a personal decision as to whether you go for the quad exhausts or not. Some like them, others don't. I like them but I'm a bit cautious to have them done fearing that the won't be done properly after reading a thread on this forum.
Just had a quad system done from the cat back in stainless by Longlife exhaust. They have done a first class job, it looks and sounds great. The guys at Longlife really know what they are doing. Mine was the first RCZ they had ever done. They took their time but it was well worth it. I would recommend the Longlife system to anyone considering having a quad pipe fitted. I will add some pics soon so keep an eye out for them

A

Anonymous

Interesting, how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking!