What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quad exhaust

David63

Reaction score
been Told by local garage that spare wheel well needs to be removed can anyone confirm this thanks in advance

Bang308

Reaction score
Not sure which make this exhaust is but the wheel well is still in placeScreenshot_2020-10-01-21-25-13.png

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I’ve heard that before on here, and no, it doesn’t have to be removed.

David63

Reaction score
I think it’s just lazy job trying to rip people off they don’t know what they doing lol

Troiy

Reaction score
No noooo chief, i've done it recently, no such, but it takes a bit of skill to move around it, i was also told that by about 4 garages till i found a guy who said he can do it, and it was cheap at that. And mind you the other places where going to charge me an arm and leg.

Troiy

Reaction score
i used an original one i bought from a scrap yard from a crashed rcz, for about $70 or so dollars for the entire exhaut, then retrofitted it to have a quad system, ill send you a sketch of more or less what i did, and everything cost me less that $150 if i recall

Troiy

Reaction score
1602665870803.pngBam,lol, make sure they cut into halfway in when they connect, at an angle so 1 half goes into the new part and the other into the old system, ul notice a slight improvement in the bass and volume, if its fitted without deleting anything from the normal exhaust, but if u take away the middle past, resonator, gets a bit loud, but i u like that then by all means, cheapest way to get the results

Troiy

Reaction score
And lastly get a black spray can cause the spare wheel section is silver, so once u cut the plastic, ul be able to see it in the background even when you have exhausts fitted, so to make it look identical to the factory side, just spray it black(the spare wheel holder, not exhaust). Its a small detail but makes all the difference in the final product, after all, needs to look like the car came like that

Troiy

Reaction score
This is how mine looks,also did a custom rim widening on the factory to 10.5 and fitted 285 tires,works magic,but they still look small and since there is still room left am gonna go wider,either 295 or 305,and later make the rear one into a 20 inch

Attachments

• 20201024_055140.jpg
    20201024_055140.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 30

Troiy

Reaction score
Oh and fitted the RCZ R factory springs to lower it plus 12mm custom spacers at the back