What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quad Exhaust Change Over

A

Anonymous

An Aussie here...just bought the RCZ and looking at changing the left side exhaust to a Quad...found a system on Ebay...any thoughts...or where I can get a better deal...I know postage will be a bit high...but such is life.
Also need a valance...with the gap for the second pipes....Let me know your thoughts or experiences! Phil in Newcastle Australia

A

Anonymous

You dont need a new valance, you just cut it out, quite easy to do.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Check out my site http://rczperformance.com/ I have all of the exhausts for the RCZ and rear valance's. I can ship to Australia (depending on exhaust you choose). If I can't ship it too you, I can put you in touch with someone that can.

ksb

Reaction score
This is no doubt been asked 100 times before, but how does making this specific change affect the manufacturer warranty in general ?

Also, if it doesn't affect the warranty, any idea how much someone might charge me to fit it (because I am hopeless with anything mechanical) ?

A

Anonymous

Hi
Got my quad from Zunsport who I believe supplied Peugeot when they were doing the Feline package. It cost me £405 (discount by being a previous customer for my RX8) I got my local Peugeot dealer, Perrys of Portsmouth where I bought the car in May to fit. They charged me £85 for fitting = happy. Told it does not affect warrantee.
Regards Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
MarkDC said:
Hi
Got my quad from Zunsport who I believe supplied Peugeot when they were doing the Feline package. It cost me £405 (discount by being a previous customer for my RX8) I got my local Peugeot dealer, Perrys of Portsmouth where I bought the car in May to fit. They charged me £85 for fitting = happy. Told it does not affect warrantee.
Regards Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes that is correct, Zunsport made the exhaust for Peugeot, but when Peugeot ran out of stock, it allowed Zunsport to sell direct to RCZ owners. That is a great price you got, we sell it but can't sell it at that price but still better than any other place (http://shop.rczperformance.com/Zunsport-Exhaust-System-ZS-EXHAUST.htm. Installation of the Zunsport is straight forward. Other exhaust systems need a bit more time as you are replacing the rear silencer etc.

Our 'understanding' of the warranty concerns when it comes to modifications to the car, in this example the exhaust, is that changing the exhaust system only affects the exhaust system in regards to warranty, in that if you have a problem with the exhaust system it will not be covered under warranty. But we gather that if Peugeot is troubleshooting your car and deems that the exhaust system has caused the problem, then warranty is out the window unless you can prove otherwise. But check with your local Peugeot dealership as it seems each dealership has a different perspective on warranty and modifications to cars. Again this is our 'understanding' and so we are not going to be held responsible if any of this is not true, as we do not work for Peugeot but you can check with them directly ;)