What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pugfest vs French Car Show

Guppy

Reaction score
Hi,

To any of you who have attended both of these events past or present....

If you were to visit just one of these events in the future? which one would you chose and why?
also; do you have to be present for both Satuarday and Sunday, or can you do just the one day?

Just looking for some feedback as I may attend one of these next year.

Cheers

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Having attended both events this year For the first time I probably would say the FCS would be my favourite due to there’s more to see and better facilities and closer for me to get to. Pugfest is in a field area where FCS is on the tarmac paddock.
There is a hill climb at pugfest where you can pay to run your car up and this is something to watch where at the FCS you can pay for track time around the famous Donington circuit.
At This years pugfest the RCZ parking seemed to be away from other groups and just took the shine off the day a bit.

jr4070

Reaction score
I attended the Peugeot festival again this year. I like the venue and the fellow Z heads that attend. It is closer for me and I enjoy using the potential of the R on the hill there. I only attended FCS once back in 2007, different location I think ( Rockingham speedway ), but I went with my 205 that had won the show and shine at Pugfest. It was not for me.. Sound system sound off's were the thing back then and it really did not work for me. I haven't attended any with a Z, this year's did look good, well attended and enjoyed by those that did go.. Maybe I will give it a go next year.... Track time at donnington does sound gooood.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Plecodoras

Reaction score
PugFest
I attended both for the first time this year and although it was fab to see 21+ Z's attend, we were put at the far side of the public parking and away from the stalls which were few. I did enjoy watching the hill climb and meeting fellow RCZ owners, but there wasn't much to see.
On the otherhand the FCS was obviously bigger with more to see / more stands / more cars*

* - not RCZ's even taking into account the spread of Z's on various stands, still only 15 attended, which in my honest opinion was poor.
Did have a great day especially since we were able to watch a rare event on the big screens - England thrash Sweden in the 1/4 finals !! yeah way to go....

Cheers M. :beer: