What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Puddle lights ?

A

Anonymous

Not got mine yet (week Saturday) But looked at a few and did not notice the puddle lights (on BMW they are under the door handle)
Is there any fitted ? or is this just a poor looking down lighter mod ?

Paul

A

Anonymous

If I am understanding your question correctly, then the RCZ has excellent "puddle lights" in the dark a very effective light is directed onto the floor, so that you have excellent visibility to alight/egress. The light I believe is under the "glove box" attached to the doors, But I can't say that I have taken too much notice of where they are just how well they work.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, I can see why someone is trying to do an LED upgrade to them, now.
I will wait and see if they are as good as you say, if I will leave alone, if not..........

:beer:

Paul

A

Anonymous

I tried an LED upgrade to the door puddle lights, it was not a great success, they did come on but did not give of a decent glow onto the ground. i went back to the original lights.

A

Anonymous

OK, thanks for that. Sometimes the amount of power that LEDs give out is just not up to the task, this must be one of them times.

A

Anonymous

1/2 way through a puddle and foot-well LED conversion. So far so good. The foot-well was pain, but just waiting to see what the results are like in the dark, before I do the other side.

Paul141

A

Anonymous

Right been out in the dark, with the ambiance on, and :cool: :cool: so just finished the conversion with 2 more 501 LED`s
tried to take pictures, but its too subtle a change for the camera to see.
Paul