What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Programming mirrors

Marmite

Reaction score
Bored stiff # corona virus !
I was reading my owners hand book , yes really!! On how to program my electric folding door mirrors .
I have read the hand book an started the engine an put it into reverse gear to program them an nothing ? Any one out there got any ideas if I’m doing wrong .

2retro

Reaction score
You sure your mirrors should auto dip when reverse is selected? Not all RCZ's have this feature...

2retro

Reaction score
Mine neither but I don't feel like I'm missing out too much! 🤣

2retro

Reaction score
Just part 2 feet away like everyone else!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Did you move the mirror selector switch to one side or the other? They won’t dip unless the switch is over there, e.g. If it’s in the passenger side selection position, that mirror will dip.

I seem to remember something about this feature being part of the electric seat package, does yours have that?

Marmite

Reaction score
No it has the standard R seats and do u no if it’s possible to Get DAB put onto the existing system mine is a rt 6with nav

Last edited:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I remember seeing a DAB unit for sale in a Peugeot dealership that was compatible so they are available.

I think in fact someone on here did a DAB add on but that was a few years ago so it might be difficult to find the thread.