What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pristine 2011 RCZ (with just 22,000klms) for Sale in Melbourne by Forum member

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
Hello to my fellow Australian thread members.
After enduring the world's longest covid lockdown and restrictions in Melbourne, I am moving back to my hometown of Brisbane as soon as the Queensland border restrictions lift on December 17th 2021 to take up a new work position. With 2 x RCZ's and 1 x 308cc in my Melbourne garage and 1 x RCZ waiting for me in my Brisbane garage, the moving logistics are significant, so I've reluctantly decided to sell my beloved 2011 auto RCZ with just 22,000 klms on the clock. It is pristine and can be found on CarSales. I'm determined to see it go to an enthusiast who will continue its care in the way I have. Message me if interested or follow up the CarSales ad. Cheers and thanks.

Photo 2c.jpg

Pedro

Reaction score
Nice looking "Z" there again I think climate helps preserve the overall cosmetic look of a car especilliay if their not driving on salted roads or floods like in we do through the winter in UK 😄