What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Posting personal attacks & abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guys,

I don't like having to make posts like this and fortunately I rarely have to. There has however been an increase in the levels of personal attack on this forum and users posting to insight friction, negative reactions or posts designed to cause disruption within the forum.

Please familiarise yourselves with the forum terms and conditions forum-terms-and-conditions-please-read-t47.html. Moving forward the mods and I will be a bit more trigger happy with the "BAN" button. We will be issuing a 7 day ban to start with to give people a chance to calm down. If you fail to, users will be banned permanently.

Also, as you know there will always be the internet trolls out there, trying to bait you in to an argument. You don't need to bite, and you don't need to reply.

If you feel any user is posting not accordance in the forum rules, please help us to make the forum a better place by clicking the report button on the offending post. This will bring the post to our attention so we can deal with it quickly.

Thanks

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.