What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Possible way to cut down delivery times ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I WILL SAY THIS NOW. DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS BUT... if you order through Broadspeed.com, you could cut out the waiting list. I think this as you don't order from Peugeot, you order from Peugeot Fleet. THIS IS ONLY A THEORY. I would like to know what everyone else thinks. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Sorry to bust your theory but...

All cars are ordered from Peugeot , they are all built in the same factory with the same lead times wherever they are brought from and regardless of who they are ordered for. Peugeot UK have a fleet department that arranges deals for large fleet customers and lease companies. They dont have some secret direct pipline from the factory , they wait for them to be built like everyone else, also they dont supply cars on a one at a time basis.

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

What I mean is, the factory will be more interested in getting huge orders out before individual cars... but I completely understand what your saying

A

Anonymous

JOAKES said:
What I mean is, the factory will be more interested in getting huge orders out before individual cars... but I completely understand what your saying

The factory doesnt prioritise one order over another..wish they did it would make life alot easier! Cars are built to a schedule, each car is an individual order in its own right. If you think about it its the only way they can schedule production without causing chaos. We have big fleet deals, the cars for those orders take exactly the same time to build as single car retail orders.

Regards

Marcus

FGRob

Reaction score
I'm locking this thread as Broadspeed is already mentioned elsewhere and I think Marcus as answered the question

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.