What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Poorboys Advice Please

A

Anonymous

Have learned allot by reading through many of the excellent detailing threads…..

So have ditched the sponge :thumbup: and purchased two new buckets (if only the expediture would end there lol) and as my Z is Pearlescent have just purchased Poorboys White Diamond with the PB Ex Sealant plus pads etc.

Understand what needs to be done prior to application of them however just wondered if it is advisable to do the Black roof with the white diamond also ?

Also do I need to mask dark rubber seals…. think I read somewhere that one or the other did not stain?

Many thanks in advance :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Sue, white diamond will be fine to use on the roof. Poor boys goes on and off with ease. It shouldn't mark the rubber either. If you do catch if just wipe it with a microfibre cloth.

Happy detailing :)

A

Anonymous

Many thanks Kerry was rather hoping that would be the case :thumbup:

Took the Dog for a spin and then a walk along Hadrian's Wall today (oh yes and the Hubby came along for the ride also lol) and my Pearl is alas now so incredibly Grubby inside and out……

Cannot wait to get busy cleaning the interior and enhancing those Curves with a little shine and protection before the really bad Weather sets in :)