What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Polished Arches

A

Anonymous

I , and have been considering having the standard Silver arches on my Opel Z, sprayed black; I just think that the concept of the white lower section and the all black upper just looks so much nicer.
Has anyone else had this done? what would be involved, ie I dont kow if the arches would have to be removed, or what ever.
I would appreciate views from the Forum.

Regards, Mal

A

Anonymous

I had mine done from delivery, Arches have to be completly removed to be painted.

Flashes evil twin so scarlet calls it. Its black on black though

See thread Coventry- can you see yours 25.09.2011.

A

Anonymous

That would look lovely. :thumbup:

I like my chrome against the red though, makes the car stand out a bit (and matches the shiny wheels :text-blondmoment: ). Plus it's handy when I drive along a lot of single track lanes - I think the chrome bars would catch someones eye better especially with the car being so low.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
That would look lovely. :thumbup:

I like my chrome against the red though, makes the car stand out a bit (and matches the shiny wheels :text-blondmoment: ). Plus it's handy when I drive along a lot of single track lanes - I think the chrome bars would catch someones eye better especially with the car being so low.

:thumbup: Blasthemy painting the arches :(