What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

polished alloy wheels

A

Anonymous

Hi all, just been looking on rcz performance website and saw a white rcz on there with the musketier body kit on it, must say the kit is not my cup of tea at all, :thumbdown: but love the 8 spoke polished alloy wheels that are fitted :thumbup: , does anyone know the make of these wheels and where they can be purchased from as i am a bit bored of the black ones i have on at moment, would appreciate any info on this. cheers

A

Anonymous

I'm intrigued by the sound of these. Who are the manufacturers? I, like many others, love a nice set of alloys.

I'm thinking about maybe buying a second set and fitting winter tyres on them rather than risk my beloved black solstices getting damaged. A straight swap is something I could then do myself without the hassle and cost of a visit to some tyre fitters. I realise this is not exactly economising but hey...can't take it with you after all!!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
I'm intrigued by the sound of these. Who are the manufacturers? I, like many others, love a nice set of alloys.

I'm thinking about maybe buying a second set and fitting winter tyres on them rather than risk my beloved black solstices getting damaged. A straight swap is something I could then do myself without the hassle and cost of a visit to some tyre fitters. I realise this is not exactly economising but hey...can't take it with you after all!!

Here is something that I came across while looking at some after-market wheels and that is not all of them can accommodate the tyre sensors. My car has this system and when it came to new wheels that made a big difference as I am not about to disable that system when it has already come in handy twice.

So something to keep in mind when looking at after-market wheels especially if you have TPMS.

A

Anonymous

Im really like these

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346953356.841633.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346953356.841633.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,048
A

Anonymous

Rimstyle.co.uk do some nice wheels. I've had two sets off them over the last 2 years not bad prices with or without tyres. Theres some styles very simular to the black solstice on there. A full set with tyres for around £600.