What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PIONEER DAB RADIO FAULT

RICHLINWILLS

Reaction score
HI, i,m new to the forum , so apologies if this problem has been raised before . I have just purchased my rcz with an aftermarket pioneer dab radio. The screen is white even after trying the 10 sec re-set. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

chrismac

Reaction score
First thing I would do is to check all the wiring behind the unit. Look for poor or dirty connections. If everything looks good have a search on the Pioneer user forums. Someone will have seen this before and fixed it.

RICHLINWILLS

Reaction score
First thing I would do is to check all the wiring behind the unit. Look for poor or dirty connections. If everything looks good have a search on the Pioneer user forums. Someone will have seen this before and fixed it.
Thanks for the advice. I didnt know pioneer had a user forum. I will look it up.