What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pioneer AVH-P3250BT for RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hey guys ,
Unlike you guys over there , the Australian version of the RCZ has no sat nav ( bit steep for 60+k ) so you only have the single head unit and a space left in the dash.The solution for me was the Pioneer AVH-P3250BT , it's a double din unit so it fills in the space in the dash , adds a touch screen , GPS , plus you can color match the glow of the button to match up with the orange of the other displays, add a custom wallpaper ( like a hot looking RCZ ) and control everything from the stalk control.Im sure it's alot cheaper than the sat nav Peugeot are flogging.Will post pics when it is installed.

FGRob

Reaction score
Hi There.

The Australian version is no different than the UK / European version, Sat Nav is an option so the standard car is exactly the same. ;)

Take a look at this thread replacing-the-stereo-with-aftermarket-one-t367.html?hilit=Radio it's already been discussed, be warned it's not a simple change as you have several functions which are used by the car through the radio - hence the additional switches that are mentioned - you might want to PM Lolli to see if he got everything sorted.

Thanks
Rob.

A

Anonymous

If you do get everything working let us know how, I might be interested in a similar system as long as the steering wheel controls and menu access works ok.

A

Anonymous

I asked the dealer , he said no GPS is available at the moment , maybe
next year , hope all fuctions work keep you posted
thanks

A

Anonymous

Here is someone in an german forum with a Pioneer Radio in his RCZ...(pic at the end of Page 1)

There were also questions about the buttons...and he replied that the buttons at the steering wheel are working with the radio AND the car (clock, Menues and so on)...I personally have some problems believing this...anyway...

http://www.peugeotboard.de/peugeotforum ... 3&forum=69

A

Anonymous

lolli said:
I personally can guarantee because I'm the one ;)

Hi lolli,

Im really interested in this , do you still have full access to all the menu functions such as the follow me home head lights , day time running lights, the central locking settings etc? Is this via the head unit or some other method? Had there been any loss if functions?

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

obviously I have full access to all th functions provided by the central display, operating straight from the knobs on the steering wheels

A

Anonymous

no, I felt more confortable to leave my beast in good and reliable hands (professional car audio installer)

A

Anonymous

ah so your simply piggybacking the functionality of the new stuff on top of the Original equipment (but without the standard head unit)

A

Anonymous

hi guys
im supposed to get my rcz with pioneer 3200dvd double din
i wanted to know if i can use the bluetooth option because i change the original stereo system and also if there is an option to talk through the bluetooth on the rcz
thanks in advance