What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

pin back your lug holes

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Someone mentioned exhaust sound, so I thought you might appreciate an earful, that I recorded a few years ago.
Shhhhhhhhh! Quietly does it through the village; don't want to incur the wrath of the Policia or even worse the Trafico Guardia Civil (local plod or pseudo military traffic boys).

Visitors, who show an interest in the Zero, might get a quick blast at our altitude, or if I'm feeling generous, a run up the mountain and back.

The trip of about fifteen minutes, on youtube, starts at our finca at five hundred and fifty metres, passes through our village of Jarandilla de la Vera, gets a bit interesting at about min 4:30, then climbs to the turning point after about ten minutes which is at eight hundred and sixty metres in the main square of the local mountain village of Guijo de Santa Barbara.

So, three hundred metres increase in altitude in six kilometres distance, in ten minutes.

The return trip covers the same route and time runs out passing through our village on the way home.

Great fun, but care needed.
The road is narrow in places and poorly sighted on most bends.
And yes, some of the hairpins are virtually full lock.
In many places, to the left on the way up and the right coming down, where there appears to be woodland, the trees are in fact on a near vertical drop of several hundred feet down the side of the mountain and barriers only in a couple of places.

Enjoy! :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgTuEgJxN0s