What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pictures at last

A

Anonymous

Apologies for the hurried pics in the long grass, with the dead fly collection on the front, but it's been a couple of busy days, hopefully I will get some better pics soon.

:D :D :D
I recall there were some posts about the large/small central display on the instrument cluster, I do not have the satnav but I do have the large display.

A

Anonymous

Looks great love the similarity between the paint and wheels.

A

Anonymous

What a lucky dead fly collection :lol: . Looking great and the alloys are superb. Enjoy :!: :dance:

A

Anonymous

mikepy said:
Apologies for the hurried pics in the long grass, with the dead fly collection on the front, but it's been a couple of busy days, hopefully I will get some better pics soon.

I recall there were some posts about the large/small central display on the instrument cluster, I do not have the satnav but I do have the large display.
Hey - great car - loving the wheels. Your question regarding the large display - from memory i think you get the large display if you have the sat nav OR the 200thp

Happy motoring :dance:

A

Anonymous

Looks amazing, can't wait for mine to arrive. Looking at your pictures I know I made the right colour choice with Mercury Grey
Sarah

A

Anonymous

mikepy said:

Lovely integral interior. Same as mine (eventually) but with black outer! Colour looks great too - be justifyably :beer: :clap: : very proud!!!