What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Picking up my baby tomorrow!

A

Anonymous

3 months of waiting almost over! Picking up my Nera Black 156 GT tomorrow afternoon from Robins and Day in Edgeware. I'll put some piccys up once I've got her home safe to Kent.

Only one thing remains. What to name her?!

A

Anonymous

I Had that same question for myself.... i didnt came up with a suitable name,,, so i abandoned that thought

A

Anonymous

are there any members out there older than me? i am 68 & this is my 30th car. thp200sport, my last car was a bmw 320ci sport coupe, i rate the rcz much higher, brilliant. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Re: newbie

bradshaw said:
are there any members out there older than me? i am 68 & this is my 30th car. thp200sport, my last car was a bmw 320ci sport coupe, i rate the rcz much higher, brilliant. :beer:[/qu

your never too old for anything.........and certainly a rcz it is pretty low to get into but i am sure you will manage ;) enjoy your car and make sure you post your opinion of the car,ps i am 48,its not perfect but extremely comfortable and enjoyable to drive.

PS.THIS AINT THE MOST ENTHUSIASTIC FORUM I HAVE BEEN FOR REPLIES TO NEW POSTS BUT MAYBE ITS EARLY DAYS IN THE LIFE OF THIS RCZ FORUM

A

Anonymous

bradshaw said:
are there any members out there older than me? i am 68 & this is my 30th car. thp200sport, my last car was a bmw 320ci sport coupe, i rate the rcz much higher, brilliant. :beer:
:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Blimey Bradshaw how can your one sentence contain so many unanswered questions?
You either drive company cars or are very comfortably off. 30 cars!!!! I thought I was bad, changing mine every couple of years or so. My savings take a hell of a battering every time. What was it that attracted a 68year old to an RCZ? or someone in their mid 60's to a BMW 320ci sport? Are you an ex racing driver or something?
One question that doesn't need to be answered though... "Do you love the looks and drive of the RCZ?" :beer:

A

Anonymous

a mid sixty here. i dont recon age alters the fact that the rcz is a fab looking car, and suits all age groups.more so us that have no ankle biters.

A

Anonymous

It's home! And I love it. Although I'm the opposite and only 23 my dad who's 70 loves it. Although he did manage to hit his head on the aluminium pillar whilst getting in. Not hard but enough to hurt. Love it so much.

A

Anonymous

Some pics for you mate, save you uploading them ;)

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
bradshaw said:
:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Blimey Bradshaw how can your one sentence contain so many unanswered questions?
You either drive company cars or are very comfortably off. 30 cars!!!! I thought I was bad, changing mine every couple of years or so. My savings take a hell of a battering every time. What was it that attracted a 68year old to an RCZ? or someone in their mid 60's to a BMW 320ci sport? Are you an ex racing driver or something?
One question that doesn't need to be answered though... "Do you love the looks and drive of the RCZ?" :beer:
Never had a company car, all paid for from hard work! also owned alpha GTV, toyota supras, celica. I think the car looks amazing & drives the same. By the way my mrs is 74 & drives it most days. :beer:

A

Anonymous

the rcz looks very evil :twisted: :evil: in black :cool: but the reason i didnt get in black is because the soft paint all car manufacture's use now and my car is leased so stone chips are very hard to spot on a white car but stand out a mile on any black car and leasing companies can charge you for repairs for stone chips,

but i wish you all the best with your new car :)