What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

picked up yestaday

A

Anonymous

after driving fords for the last 18yrs and working for fords this was a big jump for me i just wish fords had a car like this.I picked the rcz gt200 up from my dealer lookers of cardiff great salesman and great deal best around at 10 am yestaday i havent stop playing with it yet and the looks its getting from people his awsom,after reading the topics off this forum i like to thank you all for making my choice of car easy.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome enzo :greetings-wavingblue:

Yes we all have that fixed grin from ear to ear - I don't think it will ever go away :thumbup:

What colour /options did you go for and don't forget to post some pics. We always like to see pics :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Congrats, Enzo, and don't forget to post some pics. Many safe and happy miles in your new baby :dance: .

A

Anonymous

hey enzo,

I have a 200THP to pick up from Lookers in Cardiff. Spoke to them this morning. he said they will have it tomorrow and then can arrange a delivery.

finally.

A

Anonymous

hi matt yes when i went to lookers 2weeks ago i was lucky they had the car i wonted in the show room gt200 in amber red with black mistral leather vision pack and 19 soltice oynx black > stunning. they said i could have it in 10 days watt a result another dealer told me 12 to 16 weeks so you can imagine im still smiling.

A

Anonymous

well lookers have called me. my 200 Sport in Dolphin Blue is being delivered friday morning. :dance:

A

Anonymous

congrats friday will be ere before you no it only 4 sleepness nights.