What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Picked up my RCZ GT 200 on Tuesday

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone
My name is Paul and I picked my RCZ up on Tuesday. Have had some silly cars in the past plus I have a rather nippy 2.0 Zetec powered Westfield. The RCZ is a real pleasure to drive, few quirks, having problems grabbing 3rd gear, need longer arms but sure will get used to it. Just having such a gorgeous car sat on the drive makes up for it.

A

Anonymous

Enjoy your ride! I pull the steering all the way out, so my hands can reach it comfortably.

A

Anonymous

Enjoy your new car , I also had to pull the wheel near to me , must have short arms :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'm lucky I'm an ape can reach wheel no prob apart from that I assume u still luv the 200, took me awhile to get used to driving position, but that's just different manufactures fine now thou still smiling when i drive :D

A

Anonymous

Still working on the right seating position, but agree got to have the wheel out all the way