What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pick up tomorrow

A

Anonymous

At last the RCZ is here and ready to pick up tomorrow, can't wait.

dpb

Reaction score
Hope all goes well ! im sure it will :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Great news. The waits are being whittled down nicely. Enjoy the grand handover and don't forget to pack your camera! :dance:

A

Anonymous

:clap: :clap: nice one Andy have a good day , hope it all goes well for you :dance:

A

Anonymous

Picked the car up, good so far, shame the garage hands over with virtually no petrol in the tank...... Will post some pictures over the weekend when the rain stops.

RCZ1

Reaction score
andyessex said:
Picked the car up, good so far, shame the garage hands over with virtually no petrol in the tank...... Will post some pictures over the weekend when the rain stops.

It is a shame that you don't get a full tank of petrol with every new car.

I was lucky, as my wait had been so long, part of the deal they did for me was give me a full tank of petrol, which was great :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

andyessex said:

Andy,

Just out of interest, I'm assuming your in Essex :lol: where abouts?

A

Anonymous

andyessex said:

Glad you're enjoying your car. Only had a full tank of fuel on a new car once (my wife's X-type) and that was because we negotiated it as part of the deal before signing on the bottom line.