What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

*PHOTOS* Faulty Windscreen

A

Anonymous

Apologies these photos aren't great! Typically it's really sunny in Aberdeen today and I can't get close enough to get a decent photo. But in one of the photos you can actually see a pitted kinda look under the glass, the others show a white mouldy/condensation type mark. But as I said in the other topic, I don't consider it bad enough to warrant changing the windscreen - but if it's a recognised problem then I will keep an eye on it, in case it gets worse over the cold months. It looks worse "in the flesh"!

I'd be interested to hear how bad RCZMacs were......

A

Anonymous

Aye Matt, hope you're slapping on the SPF50 today with that Scottish complexion you have!!! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Sack that...I'm wearing a burka. Interestingly, well to me at least, I'm like an endangered species. Natural redheads only make up 1-2% of the population. Red hair and green eyes is even rarer. Apparently, red heads tend to be born in cloudy climates and thought to be because we can maximise vitamin D absorption (handy in Scotland!!) which also makes us more susceptible to skin cancer.

Science lesson over.. :D

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Sack that...I'm wearing a burka. Interestingly, well to me at least, I'm like an endangered species. Natural redheads only make up 1-2% of the population. Red hair and green eyes is even rarer. Apparently, red heads tend to be born in cloudy climates and thought to be because we can maximise vitamin D absorption (handy in Scotland!!) which also makes us more susceptible to skin cancer.

Science lesson over.. :D
its to do with melangenisis :geek: known as melnin most people in the cold countrys suffer from the lack of it but we all stem from one black/negro couple from Africa thousands of years ago so the boffins say :ugeek:

and donna thats need seen to it looks like a old windscreen get it replaced

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks for posting these photos Donna. It will give other members an idea of what to look out for. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thks for posting i would surely keep an eye on mine. All sorts of problem are coming up with this car. Hope they stop here :-(

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
I heard red heads are an endangered species?

I'm seeking some form of endangered species status and maybe a reserve for fellow redheads!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Scott barton said:

I'm seeking some form of endangered species status and maybe a reserve for fellow redheads!!

I'm thinking safari-esque tours to watch a gaggle of red-heads grazing.

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
mrizzle said:
Scott barton said:

I'm thinking safari-esque tours to watch a gaggle of red-heads grazing.

As long as you pay. Nothing comes for free.

A

Anonymous

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing here but in certain lights I can see " circular ghosting" in my screen, probably about 3 inches in diameter. Its strange, because sometimes its totally invisible then on the odd occasion Its visible, but only in bright light and at certain angles.

It doesnt bother me enough to have the screen changed though.