What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot to look at damage to my roof and seat

A

Anonymous

Put a claim in for a small dent on the roof and a crease in the rear seat cushion not seen at handover. It will be interesting to see what they say.

A

Anonymous

Mine has a bald spot on the carpet in the driver footwell, needs complete new carpet which means. . . . . . seats and centre console out to fit - ummm me thinks rattles ahoy!!

Hope you get it sorted :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
DiW said:
Mine has a bald spot on the carpet in the driver footwell, needs complete new carpet which means. . . . . . seats and centre console out to fit - ummm me thinks rattles ahoy!!

Hope you get it sorted :)

Hi DiW

Sorry to hear about your problems with the carpet. But don't worry about having your seats and centre console taken out to fit the new carpet. My hubby had all all seven seats taken out of his Discovery 4 and all the door panels - he had the same worry as you - he's obsessed with rattles :!: . It came back better than ever - no rattles what-so-ever :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

thats a bit worrying that peugeot would send a car out with a damaged carpet surely it should have been checked before leaving the factor ? :?

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1

It's not the seats I'm worried about, they are just 4 bolts each. . . . . . It's the centre console. Been in the motor trade in Sales and Service too long to know what some of the techs are like :)

It's going in for it's 4 week check tomorrow so might talk to the guys and decide.

RCZ146, you are right, I would have hoped it would have been noticed by someone at the factory - the bald bit is about the size of a big toe.

A

Anonymous

I have Sussed out the rear seat dent. Somewhere along the line the electric seat has been wound all the way back and down. The imprint is from the nearside headrest.

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ White said:
I have Sussed out the rear seat dent. Somewhere along the line the electric seat has been wound all the way back and down. The imprint is from the nearside headrest.

I hope you get your claim sorted out to your satisfaction and quickly :)

t110jim

Reaction score
I had small dent in roof spoke to dealer at 1000 mile service about it Nice chap from dent devels came to house yesterday now looks perfect only saw it when polishing car