What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot RCZ Forum Car Sticker

A

Anonymous

Hello

Is there a Peugeot RCZ Forum Car sticker? To show that we bleong to the forum? Or is that not to everyones taste?

Cheers

Stuart

A

Anonymous

It would take some designing so as not to appear bland on such a stylish car.

A

Anonymous

It has been suggested before. As the forum has now reached a certain mass hopefully we'll get something on the cards soon.

A

Anonymous

I thought of an image of brush strokes that showed the curves of the RCZ, with a simple clean font underneath with the website on it. All one colour so its cheap to produce... do I get brownie points for suggesting this :)

A

Anonymous

binkybmf said:
I thought of an image of brush strokes that showed the curves of the RCZ, with a simple clean font underneath with the website on it. All one colour so its cheap to produce... do I get brownie points for suggesting this :)

No... as it has been done before by several car forums. Just my opinion of course.