What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot RCZ for sale

A

Anonymous

2011 (60 plate)
2.0 GT HDI
White with black alloys and black wing mirrors
quad exhaust
low milage 11,000
Showroom condition

£20,500

for genuine quick sale

call 07756052431

A

Anonymous

If you are looking for a quick sale it might be wise to look on autotrader and price your car to compete with the rest that are for sale. Unfortunatly cars the same age are £1k cheaper and still not moving, but good luck in what ever you deceide.

A

Anonymous

Cheapest HDi is £19,895,with upto 10k and 1 year old. Also there may be more options on Kayelosovic's RCZ. Always going to be painful selling a nearly new car, especially as pugs depreciate lots (though RCZ seems to keep values better than other pug models from what I see). Will be keeping mine for the foreseeable future unless a hybrid model comes out. Good luck with the sale, hope a buyer finds your car and appreciates it as you have. If you want a car which does not depreciate, BMW 1 series is the car you need. Not for me though.

A

Anonymous

Ashy is looking to buy an RCZ cheap so he is talking down the price.....

A

Anonymous

HaHa. I know i am after a cheap car but this car is too young, low miles and got extras.
For the price i want to pay i need a 2010 with high milage and no extras but if he is desperate to sell and wants to drop to my offering i am sure i could do a deal. LOL