What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot RCz android navi

Iulyandrew4

Reaction score
Hello! I recently purchased a Peugeot RCZ 2014. It came with normal player with BT which I upgraded with a NAVI-IT octa-core 4/32GB android navigation. The following did not work: steering wheel controls, on-board computer display and parking sensors. After a little research I found out how to activate the CANBUS and solved it with the display and steering wheel controls, but the parking sensors have Faulty Parking Assistance. I also mention that the car has a JBL sound system and after the replacement it sounds terrible. Any advice/idea what I could do?

Update : parking sensors fixed by themselves.
I have no clue what to do with the JBL sound system.

I'm sorry I posted here but I didn't know în which Thread to post it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230220_203716.jpg
    IMG_20230220_203716.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20230220_175914.jpg
    IMG_20230220_175914.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20230212_213122.jpg
    IMG_20230212_213122.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 12

shokster65

Reaction score
Hi,
Going through a similar process I think. Purchased an XTRONS unit and managed to get it up and running only for it to shut down. Started it up again, connected to phone, had a whatsapp conversation via it, played some music and had the sat nav confirm my location. All good. Then it shut down never to start again. Awaiting XTRON technical support pending a replacement / refund. Read smewhere that the CANBUS may be at fault rather than the unit itself???

Anyone had a similar experience? Are there alternative CANBUS's or are they specifice to the headunits?

charlieprowse

Reaction score
Hi,
Going through a similar process I think. Purchased an XTRONS unit and managed to get it up and running only for it to shut down. Started it up again, connected to phone, had a whatsapp conversation via it, played some music and had the sat nav confirm my location. All good. Then it shut down never to start again. Awaiting XTRON technical support pending a replacement / refund. Read smewhere that the CANBUS may be at fault rather than the unit itself???

Anyone had a similar experience? Are there alternative CANBUS's or are they specifice to the headunits?
Hi, hopefully you now have it all sorted, just wondering is there any chance you could copy your instructions manual or any installation booklet that you have and email it to me, am desperate as got one of these for free from a friend but don't have a clue how to use it or install it in my 2010 RCZ 2ltr hdi gt, please help if you can
Thanks so much
Charlie

charlieprowse

Reaction score
Hello! I recently purchased a Peugeot RCZ 2014. It came with normal player with BT which I upgraded with a NAVI-IT octa-core 4/32GB android navigation. The following did not work: steering wheel controls, on-board computer display and parking sensors. After a little research I found out how to activate the CANBUS and solved it with the display and steering wheel controls, but the parking sensors have Faulty Parking Assistance. I also mention that the car has a JBL sound system and after the replacement it sounds terrible. Any advice/idea what I could do?

Update : parking sensors fixed by themselves.
I have no clue what to do with the JBL sound system.

I'm sorry I posted here but I didn't know în which Thread to post it.
Hi, hopefully you now have it all sorted, just wondering is there any chance you could copy your instructions manual or any installation booklet that you have and email it to me, am desperate as got one of these Android units for free from a friend but don't have a clue how to use it or install it in my 2010 RCZ 2ltr hdi gt, please help if you can
Thanks so much
Charlie