What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot Puncture Foam Refill

A

Anonymous

Has anyone purchased a foam refill for the emergency puncture kit. Mine was accidentally emptied not long after I had the car, I have a full size spare but would like to put the kit back as it was, so was wandering how much these refills cost :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Has anyone purchased a foam refill for the emergency puncture kit. Mine was accidentally emptied not long after I had the car, I have a full size spare but would like to put the kit back as it was, so was wandering how much these refills cost :eusa-think:
Pinky knows. He did say what he had been quoted. The price was rather high as I recall and he didn't bother doing it.

A

Anonymous

30 quid!! I bought a ten quid can of tyre weld instead...

A

Anonymous

As I will not be using the foam with my compressor, can it be removed and sealed? If so I will do so to avoid an accidental discharge :eek:

A

Anonymous

£30, that's shocking.
I only wanted to put the kit back as it was.
So that's the end of that thought :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
If so I will do so to avoid an accidental discharge :eek:

I apologise preemptively for my observation but, read out of context, this reads like a remark of utter filth. :wink::D (Perhaps it's just in MY mind...) Do you often suffer "accidental discharge" Ron? ;)

A

Anonymous

I wouldn't think about it for too long Ron if I were you :oops: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

As I have no intention of using the gunk contained, I simply wondered if it could simply be removed and stored away ready to reattach when selling Pearl2 on.

A

Anonymous

Sorry Ron,
on a serious note I don't think the container can be unscrewed whilst full. :eusa-think: