What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot Original Equipment Parts and Peugeot Approved Parts

A

Anonymous

Hi, can anyone please tell me if there is somewhere in particular you can obtain the Peugeot Original Equipment Parts and Peugeot Approved Parts in order to keep your warranty valid, other than from Peugeot themselves? My friend has a garage and has done the servicing etc on my old car in the past but as it was literally an old car, I didn't bother with a warranty so I used whatever parts were the cheapest.

I am lead to believe as long I use the approved ones, I do not have to get any work done at the dealership but I am having trouble finding out where to purchase them. I know when my car is serviced in a few months I will need some brake pads so that is what I have been looking for.

Any help would be appreciated and I am in the Newcastle area incase anyone else is and they can steer me to somewhere in particular.

Thank you

tianorth

Reaction score
Re: Peugeot Original Equipment Parts and Peugeot Approved Pa

To keep within warranty the parts are to be of equivalent quality to OE parts.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Re: Peugeot Original Equipment Parts and Peugeot Approved Pa

I can provide some Peugeot items, but mainly I sell performance and modified items for the RCZ. Check out my links below my signature.