What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

peugeot lion logo

lionhart

Reaction score
Hi has any one noticed on their steering wheel the old style logo ?above pictures show the difference between the two types.

A

Anonymous

It will depend on how old you car is and when it was built , the new style lion branding was introduced in mid 2010 - there was naturally a cross over where stock of the old lion was used up and the new one phased in.

regards

Marcus

lionhart

Reaction score
thank's marcus.got mine 1st sep still has the old logo some cars in my local peugeot still have them too.like bee said not much difference.but every time i get in my car it's the first thing my eye's are drawn to.(new airbag :eusa-think: )

A

Anonymous

I did notice this on the new 3008 in the dealers on saturday when I went in for a service, all the logos were the older version...strange eh...but I checked mine the day it arrived at the dealers to make sure I had the new logo emblazoned on the steering wheel.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
It will depend on how old you car is and when it was built , the new style lion branding was introduced in mid 2010 - there was naturally a cross over where stock of the old lion was used up and the new one phased in.

regards

Marcus

Surprised by this as when Vauxhall updated it's Logo they only apply it to new models not newly made cars of existing models. Strange but true.

A

Anonymous

I checked.. my RCZ has the new logo which I guess is cos the build date was 12th Nov 2010; altho Bee is right there is very little difference!

A

Anonymous

Mine's the 'old' logo. It's common practice in Chile to have "special edition" cars made out of all the old bits from the manufacturers of the world! But I love my RCZ even more knowing it is a father figure to all you whippersnappers out there!!

A

Anonymous

read on a couple of site (already a long time ago) that the rcz was the first model to have the new logo

A

Anonymous

out of interest, for those of you who have the different logo - the new one on the steering wheel, does this match the wheel centres? :eusa-think: :eusa-whistle:

lionhart

Reaction score
old style logo on the steering wheel,new style logo on the wheel centre's :thumbdown: :thumbup: