What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot Courtesy Door Lights

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Now selling the Peugeot Logo Courtesy Door Light (LED).

You can buy them now:
http://shop.rczperformance.com/Car-Logo ... EUGEOT.htm

Read more information about the lights:
http://rczperformance.com/Lighting.html

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

** Note I can get different car logos. If interested, please contact me directly at [email protected]

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I'm loving this! How are they fitted? Is it something I could do fairly easily myself with no great knowledge of electrical stuff?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
I'm loving this! How are they fitted? Is it something I could do fairly easily myself with no great knowledge of electrical stuff?

Installation is straight-forward but you will need some tools and patience:

- You will need to drill a hold in the bottom of the door (drill-bit for lamp hole is supplied).
- Then you will need to install the lamp and secure it (this will require access to the inside of the door at the bottom).
- You will then need to connect it to the power supply of the factory courtesy light.

I have sold a few of these already as it is a modification that truly makes a statement and is unique.

Thanks for your interest.

A

Anonymous

fantasttic mod really looks classy but i have saw how awkward it is to take the doorcards off the rcz when i got tints done even with the right tools i hadto look away whilst the chap done it :shock:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
fantasttic mod really looks classy but i have saw how awkward it is to take the doorcards off the rcz when i got tints done even with the right tools i hadto look away whilst the chap done it :shock:

Yes pulling the door panels is the hardest part of the job and should be done with care. But the results are well worth it in the end :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
I have sold several sets to Germany, they are so keen on this mod.

Here is a link to the Passion RCZ Facebook page where it has been installed:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/297936610243845/

I have 2 sets of Peugeot and 1 set of Audi left (yes I know but I had someone that wanted this set but has not ordered yet).

Thanks,

Steven

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:

If the door card is anything like a Renault and it is not fitted back correctly you can get leaks into the car, the back of the card is designed to seal the inner door from water gaining access to the inside of the car. . :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Ha ha ... we were just looking at those on the web last night! Steve liked them but I wasn't so sure .... maybe if I was still 18 I might have thought they were ace :eusa-think: