What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot Assistance

A

Anonymous

Received a letter this morning from Peugeot Assistance, reminding me that my current agreement for Breakdown cover etc, expires soon, (That 12 months has gone quickly ! )...........As anyone else got the same feeling as I have that this 'Assistance Package' is only an AA Package in disguise and that probably, just taking out a AA/RAC breakdown cover may be cheaper >
Welcome any comments .

A

Anonymous

yet its similar but when i rang them about a problem with my last 308cc they were very helpfull and explained exactly what to do.

HelsBels

Reaction score
Peugeot Assistance have handled my claim for the crash - they arranged me and the car to be picked up by a tow truck and taken home.
They have also handled all the contact between insurance companies, organised a courtesy hire car etc.
I have found them very good (cannot say exceptional as I have had a few things I had to chase). It is better than AA cover as the AA do not attend accidents to recover you!