What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Petrol cap

A

Anonymous

Well 6 months in and I've got a fault, when filling up this morning the petrol cap cover came of in me hand when pushing it back. :thumbdown: luckily it just clips back on again :eek: so have been playing with it for 20 mins just to see if it'd do it again. No repeats so relieved at that misses says i break everything i touch :crazy: :wtf: :D

A

Anonymous

Sugar............ I'd be mortified, had that happened to me!!!!! Ban enough knowing that I have a huge dent beneath my beautiful motor, never mind a gaping hole on the surface

A

Anonymous

Well wasn't gonna stand at filling station fiddling with my nice clean shinny motor so threw it on her lap and drove home like nought happened. Then fixed it at house out of sight of praying eyes her face was a picture when i threw the cap at her :lol: :lol: :lol: first thing she said was well its only a bloody Peugeot :eusa-shhh: