What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Perrys Bolton Annual RCZ Blackpool illuminations run!

A

Anonymous

I had a fantastic time even though a Taxi tried to put a big dent in my car by forcing his way into the line of cars we ended up two abreast going down the road with inches between us.
Your right about the reaction from people passing in cars or on foot they all liked the cars,I also think a lot did not know about the RCZ but they do now.
Just for interest it took me 6 mins to do what we did in nearly 3 hours when I left you getting back to my hotel.
One last thing a big thank you to you Jason it was nice also to meet your wife and daughter, and really nice to meet all that turned up it was great night.
R1

A

Anonymous

Thanks!

I am already planning it for October the 6th 2010, meet at the airport at 7pm so that we can spend some time looking at the cars before the lights go on at 8pm with a quicker drive through!

Next year it won't just be a Perrys run I am already in talks with Robins and day for them to invite their RCZ owners and I will also get letters out to all the north west dealers so they can invite their customers.

I am in Coventry on Thursday so if I get the right persons ear I will see about getting some help off Peugeot!

It was only a small gathering but it showed with better planning and the lessons learnt it could me amazing!

Thanks again!

PS. Thanks for the comments regarding the feline pack exhaust (just the exhaust), I am working on a stand alone price as a special offer and will let you knwo the price as soon as I have it agreed!

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

For those that are interested, I have negotiated a special deal on the feline exhaust (just the exhaust, not the srtipes and grill) at £399 fitted inc vat.

This is only available at Perrys Bolton and to book you need to call 01204 362747 quoting reference 'jason and his RCZ Exhaust package!'

We need the car for approx half a day so why not book it in and ask to be dropped off somewhere local, Bolton has good shopping or the trafford centre is only a short train ride away and we are within walking distance of the station.

Hope this is of interest! I have just had mine done!

A

Anonymous

perrysbolton said:
Hi all,

For those that are interested, I have negotiated a special deal on the feline exhaust (just the exhaust, not the srtipes and grill) at £399 fitted inc vat.

This is only available at Perrys Bolton and to book you need to call 01204 362747 quoting reference 'jason and his RCZ Exhaust package!'
A stonking good price. I believe that I payed £650 for the same approx 6weeks since

A

Anonymous

That price has finished now but I have managed to keep it at £499 for those interested, call Jon Bleakley on 01204 362747 to book in!