What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pedal covers

DreamKing

Reaction score
Hi, all. I'm wanting to change my pedal covers. Does anyone have any advice? Because I can't seem to find any that would fit peugeot RCZ. These look like they would fit but they name other peugeot models but not an RCZ speficially.

I would love something like these but these don't look like they would fit.

Flanners

Reaction score
I bought replacement Genuine OE Peugeot pedal covers from a Dealer, think it was clutch and brake for about £15 the pair, the accelerator cover is not 'easily' replaceable and part of the whole pedal mechanism....I may be wrong. Guess you could try and mod it though, drill and self tapper.

DreamKing

Reaction score
I bought replacement Genuine OE Peugeot pedal covers from a Dealer, think it was clutch and brake for about £15 the pair, the accelerator cover is not 'easily' replaceable and part of the whole pedal mechanism....I may be wrong. Guess you could try and mod it though, drill and self tapper.

Ah thanks, do you think the clutch and brake covers in the first link fit?

Pedro

Reaction score
I fitted these but the accelerator pedal holes didn't line up properly so drilled 2 out & used small hex stainless countersunk bolts & nuts with applied thread lock & they are a perfect fit & I'm a shit mechanic!

Attachments

• pedal covers RCZ.PNG
    pedal covers RCZ.PNG
    491.6 KB · Views: 8

DreamKing

Reaction score
I fitted these but the accelerator pedal holes didn't line up properly so drilled 2 out & used small hex stainless countersunk bolts & nuts with applied thread lock & they are a perfect fit & I'm a shit mechanic!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
There the ones I have sent for... Look good to me...
Who's been saying that to you Plasma (Pedro)?

Pedro

Reaction score
Reaction to a post I responded to gave me a distinct impression certain members are of the opinion I use the internet every time I need to fix a car don't get me wrong poss every car owner on the planet uses the web for searching fault listings & finding spares but postings & messages on websites won't fix cars it will only send you down a rabbit hole looking for the faults yourself there must be zillions of DIY Mechanics out there but I can tell straight away where they get their info from by the exact same posts they got from other websites
My name change was a personal issue so now its plasma
Cheers Verm " keep up the good work" ;)