What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pearl or Opal?

A

Anonymous

Help! I meant be ordering tomorrow but I had an extended test drive on Fri and now the mrs thinks maybe we should get the opal White or tippex White as she calls it instead of the pearl?

I've seen both but can't decide lol. To me the pearl looks more expensive but it can look silver in some light where as opal looks sportier

What do you guys think?

A

Anonymous

Hi

Obviously I am a little biased but I love the Opal white. :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1594.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 722
A

Anonymous

We had the opal White yesterday for a few hours and it was stunning and with the black wheels just made it. It sounds corny but it's like being a little famous with amount of glances you get.

Let us know what you for

Congrats mate ,

A

Anonymous

opal white saves you £630 which basically pays for something like the vision pack....

A

Anonymous

I've gone for Pearl White and haven't regretted it. Definitely a better colour than the opal one, which to me looks a little flat.

At the end of the day, even the colours that I don't particularly like still look fab on an RCZ, so I don't think you'll go wrong with whatever colour you decide.

A

Anonymous

pearl white for me that's why we picked it but all colours have Merritt I'm sure you'll enjoy the car witch ever colour you pick

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'd have to say Pearl white too. For me its the best colour............... but then I am a bit biased ;)

To me, its got that something extra special about it..... the lovely pearlescent / metallic flake, which makes it ultra reflective :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Too late now lol, Ive done it!!!! Ordered Pearl, its the colour I first fell in love with and although I love the opel too there's just something about that pearl.

RCZ1

Reaction score
philbuk said:
Too late now lol, Ive done it!!!! Ordered Pearl, its the colour I first fell in love with and although I love the opel too there's just something about that pearl.

You've made the right choice - you won't regret it :thumbup: