What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PCV Valve and pipe issues

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
Below you will find 3 photos. On putting the rocker back together I noticed the PCV seemed to have nothing connected to it - Is this right?
The small pipe I think should be connected - it doesn't reach (like its on the wrong side)
And lastly the breather pipe doesn't lock in and looks like its missing something - Any ideas?
The rocker cover in general looks tampered with, the the silver plate lifted and damaged plastic around the coil pack areas
Any advice or pictures of yours would be really appreciated
2010 GT THP20240208_150451.jpg

20240208_150540.jpg
20240208_150501.jpg

Green Hornet 2

Reaction score
The breather is missing an inner sleeve which looks like a top hat.
Also mine has a clamp similar to the one at the other end (turbo side) the clamp sometimes gets left inside or removed. Numbers 20 and 9 in the drawing

Screenshot_20240217_172608.jpg

lfe

Reaction score
In the last photo, if the small filter on the left has a tube coming from below, then it has nothing to do with the PCV system.

It is a breathing tube and filter for the turbo regulation solenoid valve that is lower down.

It should be hidden in a cavity in the timing cover, but someone left it out.