What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Parts for sale as RCZ is going

A

Anonymous

Well having been sick of the niggles on my RCZ its now time for it to go so it is going so I have my LED drl bulbs, LED rear light bulbs my HID kit and my tunning chip all up for grabs if any one want’s these please let me know.

A

Anonymous

I am not being greedy here just make me an offer its first come first served I have two HID kits they are both up for grabs and I have spare bulbs as i went for some serious light 55W HID dipped and 100W HID main LOL love the light !!!

I know its not much help but its worth what you want to pay for it

A

Anonymous

Sorry Guys for the slow replies but all sold to Abzynthe as a job lot :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Nathan is a greedy so and so. Nothing on his Z he ain't changed.

A

Anonymous

I have the DRLs (92 LEDs) up for grabs if anyone is interested, as my RCZ is going in a few days time, being replaced by the new A200 sport Merc.

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
I have the DRLs (92 LEDs) up for grabs if anyone is interested, as my RCZ is going in a few days time, being replaced by the new A200 sport Merc.

nice car happy motoring :clap:

renegade79

Reaction score
paul141 said:

I'll take them. PM with the details please.