What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

part ex

A

Anonymous

hi all
Having to get rid of my 200 gt in blue due to child number 3
been to a bmw dealer who is struggling to get a price or anyone that would want it
Only 1 has said it would be 14000 but does`nt want it.

Can anyone recommend any good sites or ways to get rid of an rcz at a decent price without having to wait ages ie autotrader

A

Anonymous

Where are you based brasi? I am very surprised to hear the response of the dealers you have been to speak with!! What is the condition of the car? FSH? Mileage? There are a number of places that promote themselves as willing to buy any car but I think, if i was you, I would be visiting a number of other dealers as this is a discombobulating response.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the response
its in perfect condition apart from a couple of the wheels have kerb scratches
above average mileage i would say at 27000
but i can see on autotrader lesser models/older models even more mileage going for between 17000 and 19000
so at 14000 somebodies gonna make a killing
we buy any car was 14500 so i would have though a traditional dealer would be more

RCZ1

Reaction score
Try a Peugeot dealership rather than a BMW dealership or ring a few in and around your area to see if they are interested.

A

Anonymous

Don't go to BMW they don't want anything on there forecourt that ain't got a bimmer badge on they'll offer u peanuts and immediatly sell it on. I was told that by salesman that worked to them when i was trading in for bimmer :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

maybe worth trying an "Ad" on here, seen a few people advertise their RCZ on here.
Take a few pics and whack it on, what's the worst that can happen? Also maybe worth paying the £200 or so to get the alloys sorted out too :)

Also heard that about BMW, though if you are just selling to a Pug dealer will they really be going to give you a good price if you aren't getting a new one?

A

Anonymous

BMW Sytner Sheffield took my RCZ in part-chop and gave my a good price on new and old car.

Speak to Andy in used cars, Tell him Ian with the stealth RCZ sent you.

They have four centres around the UK to dispose of none BMW cars.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the replies
emailed sytner via their group site and their reply was not interested as not bmw
bmw i did goto has contacted lots of local dealerships peugeot and non peugeot and all saying the same, would take if it was the diesel or the 156, just dont seem to want the 200